Our Vision :
Shri Timli Vidyapeeth (The Universal Gurukul) will strive to:
- Undertake academics and research activities to promote Vedic knowledge across the globe.
- Promote Vedic knowledge with the rich Indian heritage, culture and conventional values in Sanskrit and other regional and international languages.
- Promote self-esteem, creativity and independence of thought in every student.
- Organize global Sanskrit and Technology conferences and seminars to promote the international exchange of ideas.
- Collaborate Vedic knowledge with modern Science and Technology.
- Create meaningful links between the Gurukul and the local community.
- Enhance learning through a wide range of extra-curricular activities including educational trips to corporate and professional institutions.
- The Universal Gurukul will over a five year period set up a high quality learning centre in Uttarakhand, India. We aims to prepare and train up a unique blend of traditional scholars with modern and scientific knowledge who performs a rare feat of bridging the gap between the traditional scholars and modern scientists.
- We are also committed to assist individuals in gaining a broad understanding of the Vedic philosophy, art, science and modern technology through exemplary teaching. Learning would be made possible by the discovery, acquisition, and application of knowledge, diverse learning experiences and the totality of interaction between gurus and students.
- The Universal Gurukul encourages intellectual growth, preparation for the world of work, involved citizenship and lifelong learning in order to pursue excellence in human endeavour.