Wind: 6.44 km/h
Shri Timli Sanskrit Pathshala (श्री तिमली संस्कृत पाठशाला), established in 1882, is the first Sanskrit School in Garhwal Himalaya that was recognized and funded by United Provinces from 1911 to 1915 and offered high school completion programs in Sanskrit (Karmakanda, Tantra and Vedic Philosophy) to hundreds of students. In 1952 Shri Timli Sanskrit Pathshala introduced English as a Second Language Program to meet the needs of the students.
Shri Timli Sanskrit Pathshala was founded by Badri Datt Dabral, Damodar Dabral, in association with Rao Bahadur Kulanand Barthwal, Bhim Singh Bisht and Madho Singh Thokdar in 1882.
"Sanskrit is rich in philosophical concepts and so introduces the pupils to a wealth
of human thought that would otherwise remain unknown."
- St. James School, London
From January 2014, Shri Timli Sanskrit Pathshala introduced Information Technology and modern science to its curriculum and launched a twelve month's integrated program in Sanskrit and Information Communication Technology.